Experiment Ideas

Creating space -- clearing my mental and physical spaces so that I have the capacity for creating.

A drawing a day -- one drawing in a sketchbook every day of the month

A poem a day -- one poem (any type) every day of the month

10 ideas a day -- learning to break away from what is comfortable. Identifying bold new ideas for how to live and earn money

Piano lessons -- sign up for 2 to 3 piano lessons per week for 1 month

Pottery class -- sign up for 2 pottery classes per week for 1 month

Write a short story -- write one short story over the course of a month

Kneedlepoint -- attend a beginners workshop, by supplies, do the thing daily

Quilting -- quilting should be in my blood, and in some ways it is, but I haven't touched a needle or a sewing machine in years. This month will be self-instructed at home. My goal is to make a throw pillow sleeve for each of my friends over the course of the month

Improv -- attend improv classes for a month

Dancing -- attend 3 dance classes per week

Creative cooking -- I already love to cook but I want to try new things so this month will focus on pickling, making ice cream, making pasta, whatever feels fun and new!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Experiments of 2019